Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tampa, Orlando, Miami

what an amazing weekend! "hitchhiking" in miami before our tampa show, throwing ferrero rocher at the audience, meeting the coolest ppl, orlando is official our best show ever...

oh and raef ended all the sets for the first time with "somewhere over the rainbow/what a wonderful world"

and we added a bunch of new songs for the first time... man in the mirror, the riddle.. etc.

had one of the most intense taboo and mafia games after

special thanks: shaz, ahmed, mahira, salma, nadine, nerveen, asma and family, mehreen, sohaib, hassan, d-clique, raid khan, and so many more!

6 comments:

  1. This PVT roadtrip is going down in the history books! Seriously, one of the funnest weekends I've ever had, and Alhamdolilah, I got to share it with my partner in crime, and hang out with the PVT gang in all 3 cities :)

    No sleep for 3 days, speeding tickets, NSYNC, midnite Steak n Shake, losing all faith in GPS technology.....the stories are endless. Great way to end spring break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday, March 20th 2010 was the longest day of my life.. and I can definitely say one of the greatest days of my life, hands down Alhamdullilah. Stay tuned for the book that we're going to write about this weekend :) All three cities were great shows and I'm glad PVT is coming back to FL later this year inshAllah. (Man in the Mirror is one of my favorites!)

    Gas: $66
    Cheeseburger at Slim's: $6
    Speeding Ticket: $127

    Bonnie & Clyde bonding: PRICELESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man Mahira, you guys got a speeding ticket that night! sorry bout that, but thanks for coming!

    Seriously an amazing show!!! I didn't know anything about pvt before the orlando show but it definitely blew my expectations. The spoken word was amazing, the songs were touching, and I loved the Islamic lessons in between!

    I would like to tell everyone to check it out in their city if they get a chance! I don't think there is any other show like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. X_X; My name is Neveen not 'nerveen' X_x;

    I'm so excited for your return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete